friends don’t let friends plan vacations alone.
you’re here because you wanna go to disney, eh?
you’re in the right place.
Let me guess…. your friend just got back and now the wheels are turning and you’ve decided it’s finally time to take the fam.
You’ve started looking at your options, but now you’re getting overwhelmed and the idea of the dream Disney vacation is slowly fading.
Too much time.
Too much effort.
Too much studying just to find the perfect combination of elements for your family.
Disney vacations are magical, there’s absolutely no denying it – but the magic comes even more easily with an expert guiding you throughout the entire planning process.
“The trip was great, and we’re already talking about our next vacation. Thank you for all of your help in making the planning process easier. We will be in touch about a future visit, I am sure.”– The F Family
one of the most common complaints I get is that Disney planning is just too stressful.
And boy, do I feel that. I have been visiting Disney Parks for over 2 decades and in the business of Disney planning for over 8 years and it’s only gotten harder… and more stressful… and more time consuming.
- Park Pass Reservations
- Individual Lightning Lanes
- Mobile Order
- 25+ resorts to choose from
- Base, Park Hopper, Park Hopper Plus, Water Park and Sports….
No vacation should ever feel like rocket science. But that’s kind of sort of the case with Disney…
hi, i’m haley
and I’m here to make your life easier
Okay, maybe I can’t make your LIFE easier, but I can make your Disney planning experience a little less stressful, a little less complicated, and a lot more fun.
For me, traveling to Disney isn’t just about pretty pictures and checking it off of the family bucket list – it is about choosing to invest in your family’s memories, deliberately slowing life down, and letting the magic of a place inspire you.
Helping my clients create bright, meaningful memories that they will reflect on often and carry with them for the rest of their lives is what gives me goosebumps when I go to work – and why I do what I do. It’s never just about the logistics of a Disney vacation (though, I’m pretty good at that). It’s about getting to know you and making sure you get those goosebumps, too.
ready to stop endlessly scrolling facebook groups in hopes that the perfect trip will just make itself happen?
planning with haley means…
- you have someone committed to you and your specific needs
- someone who is looking out for you and is deeply invested in your happiness every step of the way
- helpful info is delivered straight to your inbox regularly
- you have someone sitting on hold so you don’t have to
- tips and tricks from an expert who travels to Disney World, Disneyland and beyond 4-6 times a year
- someone who will show you what you need to know so you don’t need to google at 2 am
“Thank you so much for all that you did to help coordinate my parents’ trip to Disney World in September! They had an awesome time and they really did feel like you added the extra pixie dust to make it so special.”– The B Family
why use a travel advisor?
your time is valuable
Did you know the average family spends 200 hours daydreaming about their next vacation? That’s just daydreaming. That doesn’t include
- Researching the Destination
- Booking and managing itinerary
- Staying up to date on latest news, changes, and goings on.
It’s easy to go online and book that vacation. it’s not so easy making it perfect.
Your time is valuable. And you don’t need to spend it worrying about the little things.
your money matters
Most people pay someone to do their taxes, right? Because time is money and you want it done right.
Why shouldn’t the same apply to vacations? When thousands of dollars are at stake – why wouldn’t you go to a professional?
experience and knowledge is key
Disney vacations are a niche that requires specific training, deep commitment, and a sincere passion to understand all of the ins and outs of the Disney theme parks in order to maximize your experience from start to finish. With my help, we will select the perfect Disney resort for your family’s needs and create a daily plan for each day of your trip. You’ll have my guidance to help you feel prepared for your trip and my expert eyes keeping an eye on the details of your trip while you’re there.
because the art of personal relationships is not dead
I take pride in getting to know each and every family I work with. You don’t get that when you book with a website. You don’t get that personal connection. You can’t pick up the phone and ask questions to a person who knows you + your preferences. We’re friends now, you and me!
the best investment in your vacation is who you plan it with
- Management of vacation
- Price monitoring
- One on One Service
- Dining and Itinerary Recommendations
- Tips, Tricks and Guides to a perfect vacation
- Perfect for the DIY-er who wants expert guidance along the way
- Everything in Classic +
- Booking of Dining Reservations
- Booking of Enchanting Extras
- Management of “extras” (transfers, strollers, etc)
- Custom itinerary delivered 2 weeks before travel
believe it or not
a theme park vacation can be
- magical for everyone
- yes, even the older kids. yes, even the husband who is conceding to “just one trip” for the sake of the kids. trust me – these are memories to last a lifetime.
- Uniquely Planned for your unique family
- your friend’s perfect vacation is not your perfect vacation. your perfect vacation is not my perfect vacation. and that’s the magic of it all.
- low key, stress free
- your days do not have to be packed full of activities and dining reservations. you don’t have to do it all for it to be magical.
“Thanks to your guides we felt very prepared for the trip. Thank you for all of the effort you put into those it is truly a honey hole of useful tidbits!!”– The H Family